Well-Rounded Dentist in Baytown, TX
Dynamic Dental Solutions provides a wide range of exceptional dental services in Baytown, TX. We are one of the few practices in the Houston area offering the following services (aside from many others): implant surgery, implant restorations, implant-retained dentures, complete and partial dentures, and advanced full smile makeovers. We help both adults and kids smile with confidence and chew with comfort. Come see us today!
Who Are We?We are a team of uniquely gifted and talented individuals who have come together to provide an extraordinary level and array of dental services to people in exchange for our own personal fulfillment.
What Do We Do?
We help those who come to us for care to claim, or reclaim, their own self-esteem by enabling them to chew and speak with comfort, and to smile with confidence. We strive to enhance the over-all quality of their lives, thereby giving them an enhanced capacity for enjoyment, for achievement, and for love.
It is our purpose and intent to offer those who come to us for care the following
- To be on time for our patient’s appointment
- To treat our patients as honored guest
- To get to know our patients personally
- To finish everything that we start
- To do exactly what we say we will do
- To help our patient avoid future dental emergencies
- To provide our patients with the highest quality service afforded by modern dental technology
- To have passion in helping our patients achieve their short term and long term dental desires
- To provide all our services with no or absolute minimal discomfort
- To exhibit genuine concern for our patients before, during, and after their treatment
- To be totally prepared and ready for our patient’s appointment
- To provide exceptional attention to detail in all that we do
- To provide the services desired by our patients and to inform them of services we believe they may need
- To do our best for our dental patients at all times and give them our complete and undivided attention
- To provide a comprehensive inventory of all conditions that relate to our patient’s oral cavity: their teeth (in both health and appearance), their gums, their soft tissue, their bite, and their TMJ (jaw joint)